When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on DiMa....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on DiMa....

We know you have a choice out there for databases and collection systems, but we'd like to hear from you. Tell us what you like and what you don't like about this site. We'll listen and we'll work to make this the best site available for Model Aircraft collectors.

Team DiMA is made up of collectors, just like you. We use this site as much as you do to keep track of your collection and trade models.We collect and want to talk about planes.

So come on, tell us what you like, tell us what you don't like. We can take an insult if you care to throw one at us, and we'll take it as a compliment and work hard to fix whatever caused you to feel that way. Our promise to you.

-Team DiMA
    --

When I attempt. to delete a model from my collection, the web site prevents me from doing so. I get an error message saying I don't own the model. A little bug that needs fixed. Otherwise the forum is getting lots of improvements...congrats!!. Gerry.

Comment

What browser are you using, and are you removing it from your collection, trade, custom or want?

Comment

Can you try it again, we made some code changes, we found a double entry for some scripts.

Comment

as of now...
          --

Comment

I am a new member and I find it very useful, specially when any of my "wants" becomes available.

Comment

Originally posted by asapienza View Post
              I am a new member and I find it very useful, specially when any of my "wants" becomes available.
              You'll find that our automated system is pretty good at finding them for you! Enjoy and welcome!
              --

Comment

Thanks a lot!!!

Comment

Thank you very much for this database, so much better than the amateurish and misleading system pseudo tried elsewhere.
                  You made my day, I am now relieved

Comment

CBL, Thanks for the comments. Please to let others know about us. Much appreciated!

Of course if there is anything you'd like to see, don't hesitate to ask. We'll do our best to accommodate everyone's needs/ideas as best we can.
                    --

Comment

I tried to filter the trade search by selecting 1/200 scale & got this error;

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT COUNT(*)
                      MySQL Error: 1052 (Column 'Scale' in where clause is ambiguous)
                      Session halted.
                      --

Comment

Thanks, error fixed!

Count that, 7 minutes from when you reported to it being fixed!

Comment

I have to say that I really like your database. I've only been a member for a week and I had some issues when I imported my collection, mainly down to the size of my models for Trade.

I couldn't be more impressed with the efforts you made to overcome these problems. Your dynamic approach in recognising the issues and adding functionality to the trade section was fantastic - not least because of the speed of the enhancements.

I now feel enthused and will open some more boxes and start recording the contents. One day I might even know exactly which models I've got.

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
                            Thanks, error fixed!

Count that, 7 minutes from when you reported to it being fixed!

I would have congratulated you sooner, but Ops Manager, is working now on why i don't get email notifications from subscriptions or PMs.
                            --

Comment

DiMa database? I'd say WOW!!
                              I found the the model I've been looking for so long from TRADE area

Now we just have invite more friends to join us here

Thank you DiMa !!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X