• Political Thread

Lets start,
    --

--

Comment

• daveyator
      daveyator commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with 99% of this but I still wrestle with the western christian view that humans are evil just for existing.

Okay, tell your congressman and senators to stop any attempts to privatize air traffic control!
    --
    Steven Howland, President - www.DiecastAirplane.com. Free Shipping on orders over 100 (48 US States). Save 10% with coupon "dimadiscount". Earn Loyalty Reward Points to save even more.

Comment

Houston Airport picture ... Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	157.7 KB
ID:	51353
    Click image for larger version  Name:	6-14-13-andrew-laguardia-25-feet_1050_435_s_c1_c_c-780x405.jpg Views:	1 Size:	57.2 KB ID:	51349
    Caption
    --

Comment

Former FBI Comey & Crooked ***illary busted by American Center for Law and Justice

Papers show proof that ***illary investigation was FAKE.

Government Corruption New Evidence Points to Comey’s Pre-Determined Outcome in Clinton Email Scandal

By Jay Sekulow4 hrs. ago

James Comey, former director of the FBI, prepared a statement exonerating Hillary Rodham Clinton in April 2016, three months before he even interviewed her or sixteen other key witnesses in the investigation. That is no way to run an investigation. The entire “investigation” into Clinton was fake. It was a fraud on the American people. I said this for months and now we have proof.
      As I detailed last night on Fox News, it is clear that James Comey pre-determined the outcome of this faux investigation from the beginning. Watch below.

--

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X