When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many 1/400 models in your collection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i finally got around to listing the last of my 1/400s 3 A380s & a handful of 747s
    --

Comment

I have very specific collection criteria: Only aircraft with which I've had physical contact, either through travel or work. Keeps things from getting out of hand. I'm at 19 now.

Comment

I'm at 109 in 1/400, and 4 in 1/200. As another poster said I TRY to collect aircraft I've had contact with or have significant meaning for one reason or another but alas that only "kind of" works. My 1/200 scale restriction is more effective, I only buy airliners in liveries I've actually piloted......for now lol.

Comment

I am up to 128 models in 1/400; mostly British and European. My criteria for collecting are varied.. former customers of where I used to work, ones I used to see as a kid flying over our house, and visitors to Gatwick. They are kind of addictive, as those criteria are getting blurred..I intend to make an airport diorama at some point to show them all off..
          --
          Living the dream.. or is it the nightmare..?

Comment

Over 1,000 and reaching saturation point. Don't tell the wife!

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
              fleetlordatvar commented
              Editing a comment
              WHEW, i didn't have a wife, but still got close to 1k. OLORD, now i reach 1,050 in 1/200. I have sold off all but a handfull of 1:400 & now selling off ~20% of my 1/200s, why? ... woman ofc :P

• fleetlordatvar
              fleetlordatvar commented
              Editing a comment
              WHEW, i didn't have a wife, but still got close to 1k. OLORD, now i reach 1,050 in 1/200. I have sold off all but a handful of 1:400 & now selling off ~20% of my 1/200s, why? ... woman ofc :P

Bottom Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X