When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gemini Jets 1/400 July hints

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gemini Jets 1/400 July hints

1. Currently this airline operates 13 of this type of Boeing airplane. You might think they have their heart set on you, but with 265 seats their heart is certainly not on your knees.

2. This model is of the airplane that was named to celebrate a significant anniv...ersary of starting service to this city. The airplane was delivered in 2013.

3. We decided to do this model to mark the goodbye of this airline and its livery. While the planes will continue to fly with the surviving brand, you might find some of the premium seats ending up on the auction lot.

4. This airline is keeping these airplanes on a lot of the routes to this paradise destination that the previous airline operated them on. As the winglets get added they should see the benefits of this profitable plane improve even more.

5. Let’s test your history and geography with this model hint. This model is named after a town that was the birthplace to one of the world’s best known physicists. Cutting back on carbs? Don’t visit this city’s museum dedicated to one of these baked goods.

6. We are welcoming back this regional jet mould (not from Brazil) with the current colors of a US carrier which flies to a lot of airports. Some of you have been requesting this model for a while so we think you are going to like it. You might even like it more than how much Kayne West likes Kayne West.

7. This model is used to replace the airplane in hint number 5.

8. Before a US airline bought the fleet from them a few years ago, this airline operated 13 of these aircraft. To make it to their new home they would have made several fuel stops from their home on the other side of the world.

9. These airplanes from the past are normally seen sitting most of the day. If you’re up early enough you might be able to see them arrive. Even with their added glass, their final days will be here before we know it.

In addition to the above hints, the Air New Zealand 787-9, an ATR-72 and a 727-200 model are included in the releases. To help narrow down the 1:400 answers there are no Emirates or Hawaiian models in June’s releases.

More hints?! Just release the models already! haha, Does anyone know if the May releases have come in? I am in need of those Lufthansa's in the release as well as my first United Narrowbody.

And ATR-72s? ANZ 789's? 727's?!?!? This release should be pretty nice... Once we know the rest of the answers.
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

• JAL1628
      JAL1628 commented
      Editing a comment
      You're right about #3 being AirTran..

#9 is a FedEx MD10 which I will definitely order.

I *really* hope #6 is a DL or UA.

• FireAngelZero
      FireAngelZero commented
      Editing a comment
      #6 is hilarious. You might even like it more than how much Kayne West likes Kayne West. I think it will be something operated by "SkyWest" because of that hint.

• JAL1628
      JAL1628 commented
      Editing a comment
      Good observation re: SkyWest!

It's probably going to be an AA CRJ because they (AA) fly to the most destinations.

I am flying a UA CRJ in July so I am hoping, but I'll take AA/SkyWest as well...
    --
    WALmsp

Comment

#2 Has to be Delta's new Spirit of Seattle 737-900.
      I'm hoping for a SkyWest CRJ-700 on #6 because they to just about every airport in the US. I would really like it to be in the United Express livery, but Delta Connection would be cool too.
      I guess we'll see what they actually are later today on the GJ Facebook.

Comment

I hope your right Jetboy311, if #2 is a Delta 739 I'll gladly get my hands on that!
        --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X