Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA Star Wars release dates

Hello everyone,
    just a quick question on when the ANA SW models will be released. Does anyone know?
    I made my pre order but I haven't seen anything regarding it in the news or anywhere else.

Thanks a lot!
    --

These Star Wars models are unlikely to be released. Disney holds the copyright and neither Phoenix nor JC Models received authorization to use the Star Wars imagery on the models. Disney tends to be very aggressive in defending its copyrights, etc., so unless you live in China and have ready access to some of the already-made models, you probably won't be to get one unless one of the model making manufacturers gets legal authorization.
    --
    WALmsp

Comment

There has been a Hogan release, I think, but it is only available on the aircraft, though a few have been seen on the web and at other places for high prices. I think its a plastic release too.
      --
      http://yesterdaysairlines.weebly.com/

Comment

JC Wings announced their models in August, and recently ANA handed out some 789 models in their customized planes (not sure which manufacturer though). I believe (hope) the copyright matters are well settled now *fingers crossed*

http://www.wafflecollectibles.com/14..._category_id=0
        --

Comment

I do not think it has been resolved. Did you notice the price that Waffle has that listed for? I think that if this were resolved, he would have multiple units available for sale at a reasonable price.
          --
          WALmsp

Comment

Were the manufacturers waiting for this? :fingercrossed:

--

Comment

So, I contated Eztoys and their response was "Cancelled due to licensing issues"
              --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X