This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bug ?? - Not a bug, model value question

Hi everyone. Can any of you please tell me what this is all about? It appears on every one of my models on here, and it's driving me mad. While I'm here, can someone please give me some idea where you get your prices from for any models you might be looking at ?. I'm looking for a China Airlines B 747-400 without any decoration on, just the straightforward model for which a price of 45.00 Euros is being asked. Your database seems to suggest something like 25.00 Euros.If you find any model at that figure, you must ask the question, what's wrong with it? Sorry folks, but I find all the prices you quote laughable. Unless I'm much mistake you're quoting prices from within the U.S.A. Here,import duties cripple all of us. Is it not a much better idea to leave that sort of information out?

We have over 30,000 models in the database, we need to know specifically which one you are talking about. What model ID are you referring to?
    --

Comment

Dear Sir. Thank you for your quick reply. I was talking mostly about the Boeing 747-409 of China Airlines where the prices range from 23.86 Euros for the model PHCAL458 ID 22252 to 51.67 Euros for the Dragon Wings with the DiMA ID 64588.I hope you've not taken offence at my comments, if so, I apologize.

Comment

http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/db/model/64588 has only on recorded sale, scroll down and you'll see the pricing graph that shows all sales for a model. We only report on those sales that we have information for a specific model

http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/db/model/22252 has many more sales recorded, and is a completely different model; different manufacturer and has different demand by collectors.
        --

Comment

Thank you for the information. I know now never to pass any remarks on here again. I'll go ahead and pay the equivalent of 65 US dollars for a model with plastic wings, any others are way out of my price range. This subject is now closed. Pemberton

Comment

Feel free to ask questions anytime, that is what we are here for..
            --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X