Rating system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating system

I just found out by accident that I am able to rate models even if they are not in my collection directly through the database
    Seems to me that you should not be able to rate a model unless it`s in your collection
    --
    Ron

Why not? You might have seen it at a retailer's, you might be able to judge from the pictures that a model is great or crap, you might even have sold it on etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Siegerflieger View Post
      Why not? You might have seen it at a retailer's, you might be able to judge from the pictures that a model is great or crap, you might even have sold it on etc...

Really
      Using your own logic I could basically just go through the database an give each model a 1 star because I don`t like the pictures(no offense Mike) attached to that entry.
      Or better yet because I don`t like the way they smell regardless of the fact that they are`nt in my collection.
      This is beside the point really as my question was directed towards DIMA staff and not you whose imput is irrevelent.
      --
      Ron

Comment

We have no plans to limit model ratings if you only have it in your collection.
        --

Comment

Originally posted by Ironclaw View Post
          This is beside the point really as my question was directed towards DIMA staff and not you whose imput is irrevelent.
          I apologize. I didn't know discussions re. potential new features of this web site were exclusively between you and its owners. I humbly assumed a forum was for everyone to participate. Stupid me ;)

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe it's that time of the month?

• eugenevh
            eugenevh commented
            Editing a comment
            IC's comment was totally uncalled for.
            It might be considered a virtue on DAC, but not here.
            It goes more to show what type of person he is at heart in any case.

I agree with your argument regarding the rating system. Anyone should be able to rate a model, whether it is in your collection or not.
            In any case, so what if one person doesn't rate a model high. I still buy what I want. Nothing is perfect, but they do give me joy. Which is why we are collecting in the first place.

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X