When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holland Megastore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holland Megastore?

Has anyone ever purchased models from a webshop that goes by the name HOLLANDMEGASTORE (not to be confused with Aviation Megastore), located in the Netherlands?
    <meta name="Hollandmegastore" content="aircraft aviation models and postcards are the main items aircraftmegastore is selling and we are also selling espresso machines, televisions and cd dvd vinyl lp.">

I ordered a model that I never received. They answer initially then nothing....kept the money and no model shipped. They stoked me Bout 200 euro

Comment

I really do not advise to buy anything by them. No phone number to call.....lost money it’s a fraud

Comment

Robnox,

I ordered a model from them on Sunday. After seeing what you wrote, i sent them a message threating them if they don't send me a tracking code i will go to the police and sue them. Hopefully i will try to get my money back. Did they said anything to you?

Comment

Hello. They are scammers. Don't buy anything from them. A few weeks ago I ordered a model from them, paid 180 euros, but never received anything. The police can't do anything. I am sure that I will not be able to get my money back. If I had known that in advance, I would most likely have spent this money on something more real. I could buy bitcoin with credit card. But now there is neither one nor another.
          Last edited by triioqw; 02-02-2021, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• Dutchreputation
            Dutchreputation commented
            Editing a comment
            Local police should inform Dutch police. Foreign police can indeed not do more than that.

The home page of their website looks suspicious. this thread is very helpful. thanks

Comment

Hi everyone,

If this company has not delivered after payment and does not respond to questions, please consider to report at your local police station.

Some English sentences hidden in Dutch text at the site of the Dutch police:

Comment

Originally posted by David5666
              For several years now, I have completely switched to working from home, and I am insanely happy about it. No more suits, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. office, routine or anything else, and it's all thanks to cryptocurrency. At first I combined it with my regular job, but as soon as I learned enough information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I started making enough money to live on, then I immediately left the office and swore to myself that I would never go back! I can recommend a cool place to buy bitcoins with prepaid card which is a very easy and convenient way to start changing your life.​
              Spam

Ops Manager

waffle
              Last edited by AvGeek; 10-16-2022, 03:28 AM. Reason: Removed link

Comment

For several years now, I have completely switched to working from home, and I am insanely happy about it. No more suits, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. office, routine or anything else, and it's all thanks to cryptocurrency. At first I combined it with my regular job, but as soon as I learned enough information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, I started making enough money to live on, then I immediately left the office and swore to myself that I would never go back! I can recommend a cool place to buy bitcoins with prepaid card which is a very easy and convenient way to start changing your life.​

Comment

Originally posted by David5666 View Post
                  Back again? Get help!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X