When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your home airport?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSR934
    replied
    I work in Maryland, but technically live in the San Francisco Bay area, so my "home" airports are BWI and OAK.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJets
    replied
    Indianapolis, IN (KIND). I've lived within an hour of the airport my entire life...(within 2 miles of it now). Worked on the ramp at IND when I was in my early 20's, including at FedEx starting in 1979 when there was only ONE daily inbound flight (there are over 150 now).
    Last edited by IndyJets; 05-20-2021, 08:53 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Cap10CJ
    started a topic What is your home airport?

What is your home airport?

Folks, I feel this forum is too quiet. Creepy, crickets chirping, crows cawing, zombies in the shadows quiet...

I am hoping to get a little more action around here, so please bear with me.

Let's start with an easy one, What airport do you call home? Whether you work, travel or just planespot, what is your field of choice?

I work at Pensacola International (KPNS) in sunny (most of the time....) Pensacola Florida. Everyday, I get to enjoy watching United, American, Delta, Frontier, Silver, Boutique, UPS, GA and loads of military every day along with some of the most spectacular sunsets money can buy. We are also the home of the Blue Angels, so we get to see them practice in the distance on a daily basis.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X