Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1:400 Geminijets Airport TJSJ (San Juan, PR)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:400 Geminijets Airport TJSJ (San Juan, PR)

This is my second post (but at least its in the right thread this time) of my airport, I got a few new jets since my birthday was last week. Enjoy! And of coarse if there's anything I can do to improve upon it (aside from buying the terminal which I am getting) please feel free to let me know!
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Wow these are so good! May I ask where did you get the plants?

Comment

I bought the scenery at a hobby shop near me. I bought a small bag of foliage, and a pack of five small trees. All in all it was less than $20 for the scenery. Well worth it! If you know of any hobby stores, or even train shop will suffice, the trees are actually HO scale trees from a train store.
      --

Comment

Nice really creative. Did you glue them on? Also I know a place call "Michaels"

Comment

This does indeed look pretty good. You are so fortunate to have that space available and the 'plants' just gives it that bit more realism. Great job!
          --

Comment

Hey Thanks! I'm glad to hear that! I'm trying to make this as realistic as possible, I'm not sure if you guys noticed that I also have working terminal lights as well! I'm still trying to purchase the terminal but I have a few airplanes coming in this week so I might post a new thread with the updated liveries! But thanks!
            --

Comment

Yeah, that adds another great feature to the setup. Sure do post some pictures when the new models arrive. Would love to see them.

I wonder if anyone ever tried to install PAPI lights next to the runway threshold. Wonder if it can be done by led's. It probably doesn't have to work like the real deal, but a simulation of a good (or bad) glide slope would be great too.
              --

Comment

Also may i ask how do you make it light up?

Comment

WELL, that was a bit tricky, that part required me to use a 14v power block (those big brick plugs) and splice it directly to the lights. The lights max out at 16v so anything lower than 16v is plenty. Right now I have 3 lights but I want to be able to get the parking lot as well as the entire terminal lit.
                  --

Comment

Updated Pics with my new jets!
                    Attached Files
                    --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X