Evie Air Base: Reboot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LAST EPISODE IN THE CURRENT SERIES
    Alas, I have come to the end of this project. I tried to run these later episodes in line with real life events and that has made their creations all the more interesting. We do hope that whatever prevails on the Ukraine/Russian border we hope to see de-escalation and a peaceful outcome (though I somehow doubt that). I aim to be back with new creations later in the year when Evie Air Base gets a serious upgrade and expansion - under Evie 3.0.

In real life events this week, a Naval Strike Group has been handed over to direct NATO command.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DwlStRn.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	67018

Enjoy this last one. Here NATO step up efforts. Evie finds itself front and centre of these developments.

Part 12 - Evie Air Base 2.0: Air Assets

I hope you have enjoyed watching these videos as much as I have creating them. My approach does dare to be different and admittedly may not suit everyone's tastes but this hobby is about pushing boundaries and being different. Could I spend weeks and months on a single static diorama scene with superb results...sure. But I choose to adopt a different route appealing to creativity, imagination and best of all just plain fun with my model collection (most of which I built myself!). Thanks for watching.

Attached Files

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X