When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Airlines New Livery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Speedbird 001 - I agree.

Hopefully we'll get a 1/400 MD83 out of it though..

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaFlyte View Post
      Maybe if the color blue was solid on the tail & not stripped, then it might resemble the US flag, but w/ the white lines going thru it...ugly especially when next to the other two liveries.

Both of these liverys would have been better choice. (click the letter a to view the image if it doesn't show)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n278[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n279[/ATTACH]
      --

Comment

I agree. AA new colors are a great upgrade considering the prevoius 2 liveries AA had.

Comment

They lost me with this one. I'll never understand why. The overall paint job on the fuselage is not that bad... it's that tail and that atrocious design. Even my 5 yr. old could have come up with a better design. Oh well! Forever live the proud eagle!

Comment

If it was white instead of gray, I might like it...........

Sludge

Comment

They lost me with this one. I'll never understand why. The overall paint job on the fuselage is not that bad... it's that tail and that atrocious design. Even my 5 yr. old could have come up with a better design. Oh well! Forever live the proud eagle!

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X