1/400 ERJ145's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/400 ERJ145's

Can anyone tell me if the JC Wings and the Gemini Mold (or Mould) are the same?

Thanks in advance

PS Is anyone else excited for GJ to release their 'hints' this week??

I can't wait, this month was so uneventful with no 1:400 releases. I'm crossing my fingers this coming month is a WINNER!
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

• JAL1628
      JAL1628 commented
      Editing a comment
      767-400ER.. Oh wow, really? That would be GREAT. Best news I've heard in a while for sure!

• FireAngelZero
      FireAngelZero commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea last year I sent GJ a request for a few models, first being the Delta MD-90 and American MD-82 (which both were already released). I also requested a LAN 767-300ERWL, Delta 767-400ER and United 767-400ER and responded that they would release these models sometime this year. I will say Geminijets really listens to their customers. I've had to order replacement parts for some of my jets (replacement gears mostly) and they usually ship it out without me paying a cent.

• JAL1628
      JAL1628 commented
      Editing a comment
      You must be saying the right things to have found a sympathetic ear at GJ.. I did buy the DL MD90 and it was one of my favorites from last year.

Good to know re: spare parts. So far I've had little to no QC problems w/ GJ. Only Phoenix and Aeroclassics.. Usually nothing I can't fix with some pliers or a bit of adhesive.

BTW Phoenix and GJ use the same 767-300W mold - there is a LAN 767 already available. I got one from Waffle on the 'Phoenix Special Order' late last year.

Bottom Ad

Collapse
Working...
X