Andy JC's collection..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy JC's collection..

Hi there..I will start a log of my collection..
    This is my first ever 1/400 aeroplane. Herpa's B777 EgyptAir. I got it as a freebie from Herpa, direct. I had emailed them asking for replacement wheels for a 1/500 B737. They eventually replied saying 'no can do' but have this with our compliments.. At the time I had a collection of Wooster planes.. since all gone when I settled on 1/400.
    As it was my only 1/400.. it wasnt long before I thought it needed 'company' and the rest followed on..
    I still have the wheel-less B737 somewhere..
    --
    Living the dream.. or is it the nightmare..?

Latest additions to my ever-growing fleet, have been the Herpa An-225, an Air France A380 by Apollo and an Etihad A340 also by Herpa.. Lovely look aircraft, all..
    --

Comment

Time to add my latest arrivals.. an Emirates A340-500 from Gemini.. this is one of their corporate editions. Also a couple of tri-jets.. a JAL MD-11 and a Witty DC-10 of Nigeria Airways. I think the J-Bird is a Dragon release, but the box is not marked as such; it says Jet-Air. Great looking models.. now sitting on my rapidly-overcrowding computer desk..
      I hope you like..)
      --

Comment

Hi, latest new arrival today is the Gemini 'Rossiya' Il-62. No photo yet of this beauty. Now I can finally compare it with a VC-10.
        I am planning on going to the LGW fair tomorrow. Should be good, and I hope to have a few additions to my fleet..)
        --

Comment

Big day at LGW2016 today in Crawley..arrived just before 10am. More aeroplanes than I could shake a stick at. Enjoyed my morning there, and managed to pick up some bargains, and some long-sought after specimens.
          I picked up 2 Comets by Aeroclassics; BOAC and Aerlineas Argentinas and a Transair Caravelle and Spantax Cv 990 these were also Aeroclassics. I got a DW Air Canada Tristar and a KC10 Extender - not the grey one, the box calls it the 'Great White'. Finally I got a South African 'Springbok' 747SP and BA A-380 from Gemini, the Airbus is G-XLEB with aerials. To round it off, I picked up some books and postcards.
          All in all, a good day out.
          --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X