Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phoenix Star Wars ANA B777-300ER 1:200 Scale. Please read the description.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Phoenix Star Wars ANA B777-300ER 1:200 Scale. Please read the description.

Hello Guys,

I am new to the forum and wanted to possibly trade or sell my Phoenix Star Wars ANA B777-300ER in 1:200 Scale. I used to collect 1:400 and 1:200 scale models but due to some unfortunate events had to sell my entire collection.

Now about the Star Wars model.

Unfortunately, the model was damaged during the shipping. Both horizontal stabilizers got broken. I have no skills required to refurbish it. I would possibly like to trade it for any Finnair Planes in a 1:400 scale or sell it. The model will be shipped from Georgia, US. Please see the pictures and contact me if you are interested in trade or purchase.

Renat,

I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate events. Know that you are not alone and others go through tough times as well. I actually just came across an ANA BB-8 model recently, so I am not interested in this model. However, if I may help, I am still looking for a few 1:200 birds to add to my collection. Either you can PM me and we can talk more about it, or you can visit my page and see my 'want list'. Perhaps you have some that you're willing to part with, that I also am looking for. Thanks for your time, hope things get better for you.

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X