Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 1:400 Planes for sale or trade

Hello All,

I've decided to sell or trade a few planes out of my collection that don't really serve a purpose for me anymore. Some of these have defects that I have mentioned and are priced accordingly. If no defects are listed the plane is in great condition. All come with original box unless otherwise mentioned. Shipping is with USPS from Indiana, USA and not included in price.

1:400 UPS 757-200F GJUPS380C (Has some minor paint defects on the fuselage but overall in pretty good shape, mostly over white paint so can be easily touched up, can send pictures of defects) (Missing original box) $25

1:400 Swiss A330-300 ACHBJHB (Has small paint chip in front of fuselage on white paint so can be easily touched up, but overall in very good shape, can send picture of chip) $25

1:400 Horizon 25th anniversary Dash 8 Q400 GJQXE732 (Missing front landing gear, and both propellers but otherwise in very good condition) $20

1:400 American BAE-146 JX374 (Very good shape) $20

1:400 Saudia Cargo MD-11F JX889 (Very good shape) $30

Please PM with any trade offers or if you are interested in purchasing one of these. Of course pictures can also be provided at your request.

Thanks!

Bottom Ad

Collapse
Working...
X