When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated TJSJ with new liveries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated TJSJ with new liveries!

It's been a while since I've uploaded photos, and since I got a new camera I decided to upload a few of my airport shots! This includes some Oct release of GJ. Enjoy guys! And like always suggestions or comments are always welcome!

--

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

así, usted habla español! Tenemos que hablar en español, yo echo de menos hablar en español!, i do have to use google translate because I'm fluent, but can't write or know it's grammar for crap; btw is this the post you mentioned?
    --

Comment

Si! yo si hablo mucho español porque naci en la isla. But I moved to the northeast in the mid 90's. Since then I go every year or at least try to. And sadly I've never really travelled outside of P.R. and the Northeast. And yes this was the post!
      --

Comment

¿Te ha gustado crecer en una isla llegó hasta aburrido debido a su tamaño? espero que dentro de un año me voy a mudar a Australia, una isla
        --

Comment

No muy aburrido, siempre hay playas. Y muchas cosas que hacer en la isla. Pero por Australia! Eso seria un sitio que quiero ir! Australia es muyyy lindo Fleet!
          --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X