When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My JFK Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My JFK Airport

After all this time, and seeing everyone else's Flickr picture posts, I decided to get myself a Flickr account and post all of my airport albums from here on in. I've decided to as a way to test as well as display my collection on this community. Anywho, let me know how it looks, and enjoy!

My new Delta 737-900ER:

20140802_223430

Delta Tail Shot:

20140802_222106

Qatar OneWorld:

20140802_222656

My United Terminal:

20140802_210157

Newly Acquired Singapore 777-300:

20140802_210724

Give me some opinions on what you guys think.

Also, if your interested in more pictures heres My Album
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

cool beans, i might make some room later to at least display a couple of models. It's so much nicer ot finally have somewhere to park your planes
    --

Comment

cool pics! cool airport! maybe next time you could buy some clouds and sky fabric cheaply from the store and temporarily use it as a background

Comment

I appreciate the feedback Foundation. I know what your talking about but I haven't seen one in any of my local diecast shops. Maybe print one out from the internet? Thanks for the feedback guys!
        --

Comment

You could probably find something cheap at a fabric store. Doesn't have to be super realistic, could even do just a plain blue. Just an idea, the pictures are already nice so no big deal

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking the same, looks good though.

Beautiful! Do you post your pics on flickr? I want to have a collection of pics on the internet & am trying to decide which website is best.
          --

Comment

Originally posted by @CLT✈ View Post
            Beautiful! Do you post your pics on flickr? I want to have a collection of pics on the internet & am trying to decide which website is best.
            I would say go for it. Flickr will let you just copy and paste the code to embed the pictures on DiMA. But check out my album. The pictures are higher quality and there's a lot more.
            --

Comment

i tried flickr & it wasn't as smooth to use as it used to be before the upgrade. I then went on the to forum for flikr & at the time people were complaining about tech issues & other new options to stream line things, so i switched to Photobucket; never had any issues in over a yr so far.
              --

Comment

• FireAngelZero
                FireAngelZero commented
                Editing a comment
                How is Photobucket? I've never used it, but I've heard good reviews.

• fleetlordatvar
                fleetlordatvar commented
                Editing a comment
                for me, my experience has been much more fluid, intuitive & no issues of any kind. It's easy organize & find the link for the pictures so i can post them on forums.

Very nice airport!

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X