Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background scenery

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows where I could find scenic backgrounds for a diorama / model airport display. Even if they are more for model railway backgrounds. Most of what I can find are British countryside... ideally I want to find something that would reflect somewhere in the US or something with a more built up scene.
    --
    Beatles fan!

Hi,

The best option is to take photos from an airport departure lounge or viewing area, then print the photos on A4 cardboard sheets from any home printer. I did this with photos of Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. Looks good with planes and airport buildings and the city skyline in the background behind my 1:400 scale model airport.

Comment

Originally posted by Aero Kangaroo View Post
      Hi,

The best option is to take photos from an airport departure lounge or viewing area, then print the photos on A4 cardboard sheets from any home printer. I did this with photos of Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport. Looks good with planes and airport buildings and the city skyline in the background behind my 1:400 scale model airport.
      Thank you for your suggestion.
      --
      Beatles fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Aero Kangaroo View Post
        Hi,

I completely agree with you. I've always do like that. No problem! x)
        Last edited by HillLeah; 07-09-2021, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X