When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

List of commercial aviation models by aircraft type (1:400 scale)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of commercial aviation models by aircraft type (1:400 scale)

Wondering if anyone here has compiled a list of commercial aviation models by aircraft type available in 1:400 scale? The models can be from any model manufacturer Gemini Jets, Herpa, Aeroclassics, etc and any airline.

Do you mean General Aviation? Or are you talking about airlines?

Comment

^^^ Yes, general aviation. Edited my first post to reflect this.

Comment

I don't think there are any GA aircraft in 1/400.

I'd love to see some Beech King Airs..

I hope the mfg's are listening because I think business jets would sell.. Gulfstream, Dassault, Cessna, Hawker, etc.. Imagine a Lockheed Jetstar or a North American Sabreliner.. How about a set of Learjets too?? One can dream I guess.

Comment

• FireAngelZero
          FireAngelZero commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't want to say it with 100% certainty but I think maybe the reason you don't see General Aviation Aircraft in 1/400 scale is because it's just too small. The Saab 340 in 1:400 scale is right now the smallest airplane Geminijets makes, and from what I've seen at that size the details just start getting crammed into the small space. I feel like the reason GA's aren't released is the size, it's just too hard to fit details on something so small. Maybe I'm wrong and if that's the case I hope there are mfg's listening because your right JAL it's an untouched market. Right now all there is is just Commercial aircraft and military aircraft, that's it in the 1:400 scale territory.

Bottom Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X