When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSE Bus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSE Bus

Here's a bus for any model airport. If you have a Korean Air model, then this will be a great complement to it! (I found the bus on Google, so credit of the design of the paper model goes to the person who made it, but I colored and added logos to the bus). I also have many more designs if you guys want to see it. I just started making these so they're not superb; they are a working progress.

Thanks for sharing! Do you have any suggestions on paper to print on? I recently bought the LD sticker paper pack from amazon, and it is quite a sturdy bond! used it for a sign and had trouble getting it off concrete. It is fairly glossy though as a warning but prints pretty nicely on an Epson printer.
    Amazon.com: LD © Glossy Inkjet Photo Sticker Paper (8.5X11) 100 pack: Electronics

Comment

I just used cardstock and it worked fine, since it it's strong. But you can use anything else that works fine, I just don't recommend printer paper since it isn't as sturdy as others!

Comment

Originally posted by mozoom65 View Post
        Here's a bus for any model airport. If you have a Korean Air model, then this will be a great complement to it! (I found the bus on Google, so credit of the design of the paper model goes to the person who made it, but I colored and added logos to the bus). I also have many more designs if you guys want to see it. I just started making these so they're not superb; they are a working progress.
        Which other airline designs do you have? Alitalia would be awesome, i hope you have it

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X