When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANA Official Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANA Official Models

Does anyone have any experience with "ANA Official Models" also known as "ANA models"? These models have a very high value in the database but it is hard to find reviews online.

What is their quality, and is there a company behind the scenes producing these without their branding being included?

Thanks for your help!

Following up, my wife found a review online: these models appear to be plastic construction with much fewer details than high end diecast models, at least for the 787-9.

Comment

I have quite a few, mainly 747s, bought when I lived in Hong Kong and possibly from the same dealer after I left in 2005.
      They are diecast and, by my standard, good quality. They were sold primarily in the Japanese market but my supplier obviously had a source there. Possibly they are Hogan moulds.
      I don't know anything about plastic models.
      --
      Dave

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X