When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Herpa Club Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lollomz
    replied
    The Tarom will be a good one.....

Leave a comment:

• Siegerflieger
    replied
    Coming soon: Kingfisher A340-500 F-WWTJ (!) :-)

Not a Club release, but worth mentioning anyway: AB B738 in interim colors, exclusive for Aviation Center Berlin.

Leave a comment:

• Eurojet
    replied
    Herpa premium is only 1:200

Leave a comment:

• Brusselsairlines
    replied
    Hello! Herpa club models usually have more details than other Herpa models. Hope this helps

Leave a comment:

• foundation
    replied
    Are herpa club models a more premium version than standard herpa? I've also seen mention of herpa premium. Where does that fall relative to the other version? sorry for the 1:500 newbie questions

Leave a comment:

• Siegerflieger
    replied
    Originally posted by Brusselsairlines View Post
    Do you know what model will be the free club model and how to read WW online if you are registred to the Herpa club?
    1) unfortunately not 2) log into the club shop section of Herpa.de, it's right there. #4 doesn't seem to be set up correctly yet, only the first five pages or so can be read.

Leave a comment:

• Brusselsairlines
    replied
    Yes!!!!!!! An 1:500 section!!!!!!! Sadly, no interesting model for me. Do you know what model will be the free club model and how to read WW online if you are registred to the Herpa club?

Leave a comment:

• fleetlordatvar
    replied

Looks like 1/500 is official now, congrats collectors.

I hope others will join soon to enjoy this superior aviation collectors forum than the others available (that i know of)!
    Last edited by fleetlordatvar; 08-03-2014, 02:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Siegerflieger
    started a topic Herpa Club Models

Herpa Club Models

Next Herpa Club models will be

- Tarom 737 Retro

- Peruvian 737-200

Source: WingsWorld 4/2014 (out now electronically).

Bottom Ad

Collapse
Working...
X