Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The shape of the Dreamliner has really grown on me and I plan to collect more. The blinking LED lights on the wings are distinct and cool feature of this airplane.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The shape of the Dreamliner has really grown on me and I plan to collect more. The blinking LED lights on the wings are distinct and cool feature of this airplane.

Moderator please delete the title of this thread and allow me to edit or delete thread altogether.
    Non-stop service to CDG.. I got this 747 a month ago from Waffle. Love the "dirty" look of the AF a/c. Paris is a place I'd like to visit one day. This one is I've seen at LAX a few times. It may have been my vantage point, but it was one of the most powerful takeoffs I've ever heard. The 767 looks small nestled in there at TBIT among all the other giants. The shape of the Dreamliner has really grown on me and I plan to collect more. The blinking LED lights on the wings are distinct and cool feature of this airplane.
    Last edited by JAL1628; 08-08-2014, 12:31 PM.

That LAN is amazing... You are lucky to have that. I'm actually waiting for my All blacks ANZ to come in, I can't wait!
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

I can't tell where the LED lights are on the 747.
      --

Comment

• JAL1628
        JAL1628 commented
        Editing a comment
        There aren't any. Please re-read the post carefully.

• fleetlordatvar
        fleetlordatvar commented
        Editing a comment
        oh...i'm sleepy when i read it & posted a comment.

@FireAngelZero: Here's a couple more of the LAN. I got this guy last year from Waffle on one of the "Special Preorders"... It took about three months but worth the wait.

I believe these LAN 767s are fairly new and were offered cheap as part of the 787 deal.

Comment

Nice pics, I love that jet, I have the 787 (which don't get me wrong the LAN 787 is a beautiful jet) but it's those winglets that keep making me look back at the 767. But that terminal shot looks amazing JAL. Also, I got my ANZ 787-9 today (came today to my work so I haven't had time to post any pictures of it at the airport) but once I get some time this week I'll post some pictures of my Star Alliance Terminal. I got 4 jets in today.
        --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

Originally posted by FireAngelZero View Post
          ....I have the 787
          I missed out on that one! I wish-listed it everywhere and one by one they were all gone.. I waited too long My hope is we'll see a LAN 787-9 soon.

Thank you for the nice compliment re: the terminal, it is a work in progress. Of course, anytime I look at it all I see are the flaws, but I will try and post more pictures soon.

Enjoy your new aircraft, I am very happy for you. I love it when new models arrive. I haven't ordered a model in more than three weeks now. I am itching to pick up something new but I want to make sure it will add to my collection and not just take up space... I have a select few I'm hoping for.

Comment

• FireAngelZero
            FireAngelZero commented
            Editing a comment
            I didn't even know LAN ordered 787-9's but Boeing does confirm they are ordering some. That would be an amazing model. I'm really loving the 787-9. I have yet to compare my ANZ 787-9 with my LAN and United 787-8's yet. I'm excited for the 787-10. United has a few of those birds on order, and the fact it's an even longer version of the -9 it's gonna be an amazing jet. But I a completely agree with you JAL, the 787 is becoming one of my favorite series.

Edit: By the way JAL, did you notice the box for the 787-9 is a strange size? like a little smaller than a 747 box, but a little bit bigger than a 767-300 box? (Usually the same box the 787-8 comes in as well)

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X