When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 LARGE SCALE BOAC COMET BEAUTIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 LARGE SCALE BOAC COMET BEAUTIES

PICKED UP THESE TWO BOAC COMET BEAUTIES AT THE GATWICK AVIATION SHOW. FIRST A HOLY GRAIL, AN EXECUTIVE MODELS 1/72 BOAC COMET 1. ONLY 50 WERE MADE. I WON ONE ON EBAY LAST YEAR FOR £155. THE SELLER REFUSED TO POST IT AS HE SAID IT WENT 'TOO CHEAP' AND IT SHOULD HAVE RESERVE ON IT!! BUT IT DIDN'T!! AND EBAY SAID THEY COULD NOT MAKE HIM SEND IT. SO GLAD THIS WAS THERE. THE SECOND AN ATLANTIC MODELS BOAC COMET 4. I HAVE AN EXEC. MODELS ONE, BUT THIS IS DIFF. REG.

next an 1/100 AND THE ATLANTIC MODELS BOAC COMET 4. JUST £80 NO BOX, BUT TO BUY FROM A.M NEARLY 3 TIMES THE PRICE PLUS EXPENSIVE SHIPPING!!

--
    ROBERT

Have you not got anything new yet RJ?

Comment

ASHLEY!!! you finally found your way here then!!!! have actually SOLD both of these! but as you know I got another COMET 1 recently! nothing new large scale yet!
      --
      ROBERT

Comment

Originally posted by robertjon5 View Post
        ASHLEY!!! you finally found your way here then!!!! have actually SOLD both of these! but as you know I got another COMET 1 recently! nothing new large scale yet!
        Yes, I have joined the revolution!

Comment

revolution??? WHAT revolution?????
          --
          ROBERT

Comment

Love those Comets!
            --
            "Behold! The Wings of Horus" Miṣr liṭ-Ṭayarān

Comment

Originally posted by MSR777 View Post
              Love those Comets!
              sadly since these pics were posted, I sold BOTH of them! but as you know I managed to get another COMET 1. number 3 of 50!!
              --
              ROBERT

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X