When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1/100 ANA 787 SPECIAL LIVERY

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/100 ANA 787 SPECIAL LIVERY

thanks to neil (msr777) i picked up this beauty from ARD saturday. he was going
    to buy it himself, but bought an air india instead. thanks for tip off neil!

<div>__________________
    </div>
    --
    ROBERT

As I said before this must be heavy but is a really nice looking model mate, good score.
    --
    Jason

Comment

Amazing

Comment

actually jason model AND stand only weigh 1.25 kilos. inflight 747s are around 1.1 kilos. so no heavier than a IF 747 minus ther stand. i know the model is mahogany, but you cannot tell just bt looking at it!
        --
        ROBERT

Comment

Whoa! What an awesome model!
          I guess, being Mahogany, it is hand-carved and made?

Comment

yes alex, all mahogany models are individually made.
            --
            ROBERT

Comment

I would love to know how the hell they train the "Termites" to get the shapes just so right!!!

[img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img][img]smileys/smiley17.gif[/img]
              --
              Collector of aircraft, truck, car and earthmover models

Comment

Lot's of training . They look at the specs and then go to town. How many termites does it take?

Comment

Originally posted by Aviation Delight
                  Lot's of training . They look at the specs and then go to town. How many termites does it take?
                  <div></div>loads!!!!! [img]smileys/smiley36.gif[/img]i wonder how many they **** up??? and if they do, do they try and change into something else instead?? pics don't do this justice. might get ARD to do me a standard livery one too!!
                  --
                  ROBERT

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X