When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Models / Changes / Errors Request Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vabrant
    replied
    Airline: Swiss Air Lines
    Aircraft Frame: DC-4
    Aircraft Registration: HB-ILI
    Manufacturer: Western Models
    Manufacturer Part Number: CA-16E
    DIMA DB: 8247
    Photo broken link

Leave a comment:

• wildpig1234
    replied
    FedEx
    Type: 777F
    reg: N887FD
    Manufacturer: Gemini
    Part#: G2FDX917
    Year manufactured: 2020

Leave a comment:

• cruzsergio
    replied
    Airline: Viva Aerobus
    Aircraft Frame: Airbus A321 NEO
    Aircraft Registration: XA-VBA
    Manufacturer: Aeroclassics
    Manufacturer Part Number: AC419807

Leave a comment:

• cathay747
    replied
    Originally posted by cathay747 View Post
    I have a 1/400 scale CX 747-467 in the "old" green livery with registration VR-HOO I bought on eBay, and it was described as being made by Phoenix, which I agree with given the detail of the landing gear, it's like my CX 777s from Phoenix. I'm sorry that I can't provide any more info; is it at all possible you have resources I don't to find it and can add it to the database? Thanks in advance.
    Any word? I might add something else I just noticed, confirming for certain this is not the BigBird model that IS in the database...this model has top & bottom VHF aerials, the BigBird does not, and the "old" green livery I mentioned includes the green bands on the engine nacelles which CX had at one point, again confirming this isn't the BigBird.

Leave a comment:

• Ranko
    replied
    I have a pre-production sample version of an existing model: https://database.diecastmodelaircraft.com/model/20169. Dan told me that 3 of them were made. Came with a stand and has rolling gear. Some interesting differences is that this piece has cockpit eyebrows and over wing exit markings, neither of which are present on the production/retail version I linked above. Posting here to verify that it has differences to the other version. Feel free to contact me for more info if needed.

Airline: Southwest Airlines
    Aircraft Frame: Boeing 737-700WL
    Aircraft Registration: N736SA
    Manufacturer: Gemini Jets
    Manufacturer Part Number: (I guess G2SWA067?)

Here are some photos:
    Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	659.4 KB ID:	63634
    Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	651.0 KB ID:	63635
    Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	725.7 KB ID:	63636
    Click image for larger version  Name:	unknown.png Views:	0 Size:	683.8 KB ID:	63637
    Last edited by Ranko; 03-25-2021, 05:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cathay747
    replied
    I have a 1/400 scale CX 747-467 in the "old" green livery with registration VR-HOO I bought on eBay, and it was described as being made by Phoenix, which I agree with given the detail of the landing gear, it's like my CX 777s from Phoenix. I'm sorry that I can't provide any more info; is it at all possible you have resources I don't to find it and can add it to the database? Thanks in advance.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJets
    replied
    Please add to database:

Aircraft Registration: N946WN "Louisiana One"
    Manufacturer Part Number: GJSWA1951

Leave a comment:

• kaitak
    replied
    DIMA ID 81292
    This is listed in the database as being Frontier Airlines.
    It is in fact Piedmont Airlines with same registration.
    Last edited by kaitak; 01-07-2021, 12:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IndyJets
    replied
    Please add to database:

Aircraft Registration: N946WN "Louisiana One"
    Manufacturer Part Number: GJSWA1951

Leave a comment:

• Lollomz
    replied
    Airline: JAL
    Aircraft Frame: MD-11
    Aircraft Registration: JA8583 "GOLDEN EAGLE"
    Manufacturer: STARJETS - 1:500
    Manufacturer Part Number: SAMPLE
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Speedbird 001
    replied
    This model is TUI Belgium (as you also stated correctly) and not Arkefly (Netherlands). Country flag and airline logo don't match somehow (maybe for a good reason ? )
    Details and photos for Herpa's 1:500 scale diecast aircraft model of a TUI Airlines Belgium B 767-304ERWL. Herpa part# 534246

Leave a comment:

• Speedbird 001
    replied
    Just a minor update.
    These colours are 60ies delivery colours, not 70ies. 70ies (more precise end 60ies) had the bold, red Qantas letters and missing Australia's overseas airline.
    Details and photos for Herpa's 1:500 scale diecast aircraft model of a Qantas Airways B 707-338C. Herpa part# 534154

Difficult to make it clear when crossing decades, i know. This just fyi.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbird 001
    replied
    Only a minor update on this beautiful model, thank you.

Details and photos for Herpa's 1:500 scale diecast aircraft model of a Avianca B 707-359B. Herpa part# 534093

This model shows 1970ies colours. Please let me know, if you wish to add photos of real model and I will send them over.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbird 001
    replied
    Dear Admins, can you please update this model :

Details and photos for Herpa's 1:500 scale diecast aircraft model of a Lufthansa Italia A319-112. Herpa part# 509176

Country is not Germany, but Italy. Lufthansa Italia had its base in Milan and was an italian registered company with an italian AOC.
    hanks.

Leave a comment:

• drmwndr
    replied
    Hi there,

Details and photos for JC Wings's 1:200 scale diecast aircraft model of a British Caledonian Commuter / GenAir 360. JC Wings part# XX2537

DIMA ID #26579 is listed as Short S360 when it's a S330 model. S360 have a single vertical stab over the fuselage, while S330 have 2 vertical stabs in the edge of the horizontal stab, like the model. :)

Leave a comment:

Bottom Ad

Collapse
Working...
X