When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PRINTING MY COLLECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't print my Custom Models. I get an error of
    mPDF error: IMAGE Error (http://www.airlinelogos.net/albums/): Error parsing image file - image type not recognised, and not supported by GD imagecreate

Comment

Robert Wycoff pleaes email info@diecastmodelaircraft.com we will need to login to your account to fix that. From what you posted we cant tell what model it is having an issue with.
      --

Comment

Thanks for fixing the printing of my custom models.

Comment

Hmm. My PDF printout does not include pictures I have submitted. They are in the data base and they are in my collection view.

Comment

Printing does not currently support user submitted model photos. It is on our to-do list; it would only print these in the event that we have not supplied a photo.
            --

Comment

Understood. Thanks.

Comment

I have today just tried to print my collection to PDF and after selecting from what I want to print, paper size, and orientation the print progress popup appears stating "creating PDF together with an error message " mPDF error: IMAGE Error (http://www.airlinelogos.net/albums/l...nsa-1955.gif): Error parsing image file - image type not recognised, and not supported by GD imagecreate" so I'm unable to proceed. Help please.

Comment

Turn off logos in your print preferences, we're having issues w/the way the logos are accessed. Once that is fixed we'll let you know. But by turning off logos you'll be able to print your collection.
                  --

Comment

Turning them off does not change anything - still unable to print either...

Comment

Originally posted by 7wesker7 View Post
                      Turning them off does not change anything - still unable to print either...
                      Solved. Issue resolved, printing now works.
                      --

Comment

Indeed ;)
                        Thanks!

Comment

Yes, Awesome. Thanks very much works perfectly.

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X