When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having problems with my accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having problems with my accounts

I just created two accounts, I recently purchased a model through the first one. However, I got so frustrated with the first one ( the confirmation email link wouldn't work ) that I created a second account, this one called "EricMiniJets" seems to work a little better. I set up an account, edited info, added an avatar but when I try to acces the "shop" and edit my "want list" it constantly tells me that I have to be logged in, yet it shows my account as logged in. I dont know what the issue is and what I may be doing wrong but if this site continues to have issues with user friendliness like this I'll have to go elsewhere.

My other account is "DieCastMiniJets" if you'd like, please close that account and add everything on this one. I hope to be able to use this site soon with ease..

I just tried again with both accounts....very frustrating. When I try to ste up my want list I get this, even though I'm logged in:

You must be logged into Waffle Collectibles
    in order to use the Want List.

--
    I'm a self proclaimed, mega obsessed Boeing 767-300ER fan!

The waffle collectibles want list was replaced by the want list here at DiMA, please use the one here.

Please email us your userIDs you created so we can remove the account you dont want to use: info@diecastmodelaircraft.com
    --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X