When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bad custom models of a320-100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad custom models of a320-100

I just found something interesting. check this out regarding the a320-100

https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com...225a4e35f83068

The two custom BA models a320-100 has wingtip fences erroneously... Wonder who the lazy manufacturer is of those two BA custom models. They could 've easily just make a new set of wings.....oh welll.... I hope whoever got those two "custom" models are satisfied just having only the registration print on their planes as those planes are formwise inaccurate. The whole reason to get an a320-100 model is the fact these are rare because they are the only one without wingtip fences or sharklets unlike all the other a320s

These models are all based on the GeminiJets "GJBAW714" British Airways A320-100. If you filter the search based on British Airways A320's in 1:400 scale there are actually about 10 of these custom models. I agree though, the detail on this is very lacking with quality.
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

yeah, i myself got the aeroclassic a320-100 one . was not cheap at all. but definitely worth it over the gemini one.

Comment

Each of the manufacturers has their strengths and weaknesses. I prefer Geminijets for the widebodies (777,767,787's) while AeroClassic's make great Airbus molds (A330, A320, A340's) but it's very subjective based on the collector.
        --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X