When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error message on error thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error message on error thread

I'm getting this error message when I click Missing Models / Changes / Errors Request Thread

"Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 6291834 bytes) in /home/dima/public_html/includes/vb5/template/cache.php on line 168"

Is that just me?

Comes up fine here..
    --

Comment

Ops Manager, thanks for checking.

A fellow user tells me this happens to him using IE11 but not Firefox. To me, it happens on all of Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.

Actually, this only happens to me when I'm logged in. I have "posts per page" set to "use forum default", but can't seem to change this (hitting 'save' doesn't save any different values). The default seems to be 'no pagination' when logged in, which results in a single huge page for this thread, and 15 posts per page when logged out, which seems manageable.

Can you look into this again please?

Comment

I don't even see the option for posts per page, where are you trying to set that?
        --

Comment

Log in, click user name in top right corner. Select "user settings". In the "Account" tab, see the last item under the "Conversation Detail Options" heading.

Comment

I can set the options just fine. PM me what you want set in your profile and i'll do it in the admin
            --

Comment

Done - thanks for your help.

I tried this in Safari, Chrome, and Firefox. No effect. I can change other settings on this page just fine, but not that one. Weird...

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X