When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photo Uploads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Uploads

Dear DB Admins,
    can you please advise if there is an issue in uploading Pictures to DB (sorry in case I have overseen anyone reporting it).
    I tried it now from 2 stations, PC and laptop, and Always get an error message. Pictures are downscaled and fine Pixel wise.

Thanks to look into this and let me know, I have seen a few models which I own and I can share Pictures so we have something in the DB.

This is the message I get, tried it again just now. Maybe one of you has a clue what below means....thanks.

Warning
    : move_uploaded_file(/home/dima/www/db/incoming/1577900342-Cal Air DC10-10.JPG): failed to open stream: Permission denied in
    /home/dima/public_html/db/utils/processor.php
    on line

Warning
    : move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move
    '/tmp/php9Nbh6Z' to '/home/dima/www/db/incoming/1577900342-Cal Air DC10-10.JPG' in
    on line
    There was an error uploading the file, please try again!
    Deprecated
    : Function mysql_db_query() is deprecated in
    n line

Deprecated
    : mysql_db_query(): This function is deprecated; use mysql_query() instead in
    on line

Comment

Noted, will take a look at this and fix.
      --

Comment

This has been fixed
        --

Comment

Thank you, have tried it now again and it said it is sent for Validation. Let's see, if it works now.

Comment

Let me know, waffle does the approving... model submit is broken, i have to fix that yet.
            --

Comment

Thanks for fixing this, it works now. Waffle has approved photo and it appears now in DB. Will screen now through DB and see where Pictures might be missing.

Please let me know when model submission works again, I have 3 models here which are not appearing in the DB and I would like to help top get them online. Thanks.

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X