Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website problems

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Website problems

    As of lately, I noticed that when I click the link on a plane model or to find similar items on eBay it just loads for a long time and just stops. Has anyone else been having these problems?

  • #2
    Yes, I have had the same problems when trying to add models to my collection page.

    Comment


    • #3
      Noted, we're investigating.
      --

      Comment


      • #4
        Right no we're not seeing the issue on chrome, but we are seeing it on firefox browsers. what are you guys using?
        --

        Comment


        • #5
          I was experiencing it on safari as well.

          Comment


          • #6
            Also I tried going to an ebay link on Chrome and I was still experiencing issues.

            Comment


            • #7
              I only had the issue when trying to access a model via my iPhone. On Chrome or my laptop in general, it worked fine as of today.

              Comment


              • #8
                Downloads from my collection dont go beyond the first level. Using Chrome.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Completed a pretty large upgrade, please submit any issues here: https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com...gs-issues-here
                  --

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Have exactly the same problem. Am using the newest Chrome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by planemanone View Post
                      Have exactly the same problem. Am using the newest Chrome.
                      We logged into your account, don't see any issues. If you scroll to the bottom you see the page 2 and 3 links

                      Setting the pagination to 20 models, clearly shows all models in your collection.
                      --

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Having problems on Firefox. When will this be fixed?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Christian Strano View Post
                          Having problems on Firefox. When will this be fixed?
                          This is a big site, need details on what page, URL and what you are trying to do.
                          --

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ops Manager View Post

                            This is a big site, need details on what page, URL and what you are trying to do.
                            I've attached a photo of the problem I am experiencing while trying to add a model to my 'Want It' collection. I am not signed in, however on the top right corner of image, it says 'This menu will be fixed once our upgrade is complete'. Apart from this issue, I am experiencing problems where I can't add models into my 'Have it' collection.

                            Do you know when this will be.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Christian Strano View Post

                              I've attached a photo of the problem I am experiencing while trying to add a model to my 'Want It' collection. I am not signed in, however on the top right corner of image, it says 'This menu will be fixed once our upgrade is complete'. Apart from this issue, I am experiencing problems where I can't add models into my 'Have it' collection.

                              Do you know when this will be.
                              The menu has no bearing if you are logged in or not, i hope to add some minimal menu items in the upper right this weekend

                              Now can you access the rest of your collection through the system? ie collect and your trade lists?
                              --

                              Comment

                              Bottom Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X