When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome Wings900 and DAC Users! Import your collection - we can help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Wings900 and DAC Users! Import your collection - we can help!

First and foremost, we welcome anyone to come join us here at DiMA. We pride ourselves on creating the best and most up-to-date collecting experience for all of our users. While our software is a bit different than from what you are used to, we think you will find the features and benefits far outweigh the hassle of the other sites.

With that said, we understand that there are some issues over at Wings900 and DAC that are making their database and collection system nearly impossible to use. The collection import here at DiMA is still working, however with the problems on those sites, we can't guarantee it will work much longer.

We encourage you to import your collection here to DiMA. Even if you don't plan to stay with us, you are more than welcome to use it as a backup of your collection. You can import your collection by going to http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/collection/import

If you have any questions regarding the import post them here or email us at info@diecastmodelaircraft.com We will be more than happy to help you with the process.

Thank you for visiting us and we look forward to your participation on the forums!

-Team DiMA
    --

How do you get the website address so others can view your collection?

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
      fleetlordatvar commented
      Editing a comment
      have you tried the sites search engine for the thread of how to embed it?

Harry Bird - go to "Collect" tab at the top, then click "Preferences" in the lower tab. On that page about 1/2 down is your public collection URLs. Enjoy!
    --

Comment

I got this: Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/dima/public_html/db/import_do.php:2) in /home/dima/public_html/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 46

Comment

please try now
        --

Comment

Does anyone know how to add the planes I already own to my database?

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            from the DB select Got it? on right side... or when viewing the model Got it? will be on the left side

Thank you fleetlordatvar !

Comment

Is this service still available as I have tried to transfer my collection from wings900 to here but say import of collection complete but nothing is here ??

Comment

Originally posted by John.R.Smith View Post
              Is this service still available as I have tried to transfer my collection from wings900 to here but say import of collection complete but nothing is here ??
              What error do you see when you try to import?
              --

Comment

HI !!

Is it possible to import from an Excel file or any other file format(s) from my PC ???
                I have many planes and I have most of them in 2 different Excel files for my own tracking...
                I understand if you do not want to open yourself up to "problems" ...
                I am a DBA in real life ... I know "problems" ...

( Honest ... I'm not trying to be difficult / a PITA) ...

Buddy

Comment

Originally posted by BuddyK View Post
                  HI !!

Is it possible to import from an Excel file or any other file format(s) from my PC ???
                  I have many planes and I have most of them in 2 different Excel files for my own tracking...
                  There is no excel import, nor will we allow that in general.
                  --

Comment

Is there any chance to add the option "export collection to excell file"? Could be interesting....

Comment

Originally posted by j_dias View Post
                      Is there any chance to add the option "export collection to excell file"? Could be interesting....
                      no, excel export will never be added
                      --

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X