Does anyone know the scale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know the scale?

Hi all Im new into model airport building and have seen that this website under (Airport) has free different airport foils. I was wondering what scale if it is one of these 1:200, 1:400 or 1:500. If anyone knows of the scales would you be a start and let me know.

Thank you

It all depends on how you want to focus your collection on. 1:200 scale will take more room but it will offer you the best detail since 1:200 is larger than 1:400-1:500, if space is limited than the 400 or 500 scale would suit you. Personally I collect 1:400 scale models and my airport is in 400 scale. 1:500 would be the smallest scale (theres even smaller scales like 1:600-1:1000) and offers the best solution if you do not have a lot of space for an airport. Again it all depends on what you want to start with... Just make sure you don't download 1:200 scale foils and use them for 1:400 scale planes... Hope this helps...
    --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

• Bradley Kempster
      Bradley Kempster commented
      Editing a comment
      is the foils that are on this website under the tab "Airport" on the top of the page are they in 1:400?

• FireAngelZero
      FireAngelZero commented
      Editing a comment
      I believe all of the foils on this site are built to suit... IE depending on how you scale the print of the foils depends on the size...

You can use the foils on this site for 1:200, 1:400, 1:500 scale you just have to print it to match the size of the scale you will be working with.

What is the ratio if i want to print 1/400 on A4 paper.

i please advise. Thanks.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X