Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up PO Box in USA for eBay purchases

Hi,

I was wondering whether this is something to look more into. The bulk of my collection is 1980/90s US based Airlines and 1:400 models can be few and far between to get on eBay UK. I was wondering whether anyone here has or heard of anyone setting up a PO box then have the purchases consolidated and sent on?

Cheers

Hi,

Have you checked if Royal Mail offers a service like this ? In Australia There is a service called "shopmate" by Australia Post. They provide a U.S. Address and a shipping service for companies that only send to American addresses.

Comment

There are numerous consolidation companies in the US that forward packages overseas. It wouldn't be a PO Box but be sent to said company and they consolidate and forward to the destination country.

Comment

Thank you for the replies. I will check with RM and continue to look at consolidation companies.

Comment

My workplace has a sister company in the US and we ship products to each other on a fairly regular basis. In the past I have had small US ebay purchases sent to their address for my attention and my US colleagues will put them in the next crate to be shipped to us here in the UK.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X