X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jolly-Roger
    Originally posted by CYYZ Guy
    Anyone willing to hand over a diorama like that is very kind. Make good use out of it. Maybe you can sign up for a modelling course if they are available and I don't mean the kind where you walk on a runway!
    <div></div>
    <div>Greetings Jeff and welcome to MAC. Sorry I have no dioramas to hand over, just a few bak drop pics of Bristol Airport.</div>
    <div>
    Hey Mike,

You wouldnt by any chance have different back drop pics of the airport scene would ya?
    </div>
    --
    Jason

Comment

Originally posted by Polynesian Airlines
      Originally posted by Jolly-Roger
      Originally posted by CYYZ Guy
      Anyone willing to hand over a diorama like that is very kind. Make good use out of it. Maybe you can sign up for a modelling course if they are available and I don't mean the kind where you walk on a runway!
      <DIV></DIV>
      <DIV>Greetings Jeff and welcome to MAC. Sorry I have no dioramas to hand over, just a few bak drop pics of Bristol Airport.</DIV>
      <DIV>
      Hey Mike,

You wouldnt by any chance have different back drop pics of the airport scene would ya?
      </DIV>
      <DIV></DIV>
      <DIV>Hi Jason. Check out the photo library on this site (bottom of page on left) &lt; http://www.bristolairfield.co.uk/&gt; All my backdrops came from there.</DIV>
      --
      Mike

Comment

That is good to know Jason and we would all love to see the progress. I always loved Auckland Airport just because of its layout and location. In addition to courses, you can probably find books on the subject matter. Model railroading books can help too, especially with the surrounding terrain, etc.

There are a lot of talented people out there and one day I will try and see if I can take my artistic ability and create a diorama of either Toronto Pearson Int'l , Montreal Pierre Elliott Trudeau (Dorval Int'l), Miami Int'l, Ft. Lauderdale Int'l or Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Int'l.
        --
        Jeff

\"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.\" -Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Thanks for the welcome Mike. My buddy Mark told me about this site and already I am seeing the friendly crowd here. This is how a forum should be. Glad I signed up!
          --
          Jeff

\"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.\" -Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X