When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6/27 Atlanta Collection Sale Wrap-Up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/27 Atlanta Collection Sale Wrap-Up!

We're finally wrapping up the items we've brought back from Atlanta. The last 5 boxes were unpacked and loaded on the website this morning!!! We've got lots of great inventory across a variety of scales and manufacturers with all sections having had new models added so be sure to check it out!!!!

We're still waiting for our Aeroclassics to arrive, they got caught up in a bit of a shipping fiasco but should hopefully be en-route now and arrive early to the middle of next week!!!

Lots of great models throughout numerous categories so be sure to check them out to avoid missing out!!! Have a great weekend!! Happy Shopping!!! www.wafflecollectibles.com

Very cool...I really like your e-commerce website and you have VERY reasonable prices in your shop. I recently forayed into collecting 1:400 diecast models and I made a purchase from you. As long as you continue to offer reasonable pricing, I'll continue to do business with you. Looking forward to browsing the new models!
    --
    I'm a self proclaimed, mega obsessed Boeing 767-300ER fan!

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X