When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

86 1/400 models for sale, some super rare KLM 747's!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 86 1/400 models for sale, some super rare KLM 747's!

I have got some expensive things coming in my life soon, which unfortunately means I have to sell a large part of my remaining collection. This includes most of my KLM 747's...

To see what I have to offer, take a look at my DIMA collection: https://database.diecastmodelaircraf...lection/Mark22
    Some are already reserved, some are not for sale. Just let me know which one you're interested in and I will let you know. I can also send the PDF file via email with all models, including condition and price.
    Shipping worldwide from The Netherlands

The ONLY model I am looking for is the IF200 KLM 747-200SUD PH-BUK, do not ask to trade for any other models.

Just send me a message for any questions!

i sented you a PM

Comment

I sent you a PM!!!

Comment

Mark22 is the fantastic seller and I recommend him highly. Buy with confidence!

Comment

Originally posted by Renat View Post
          Mark22 is the fantastic seller and I recommend him highly. Buy with confidence!
          I totally Agree!

I've bought from him before!

Comment

Thank you for the feedback guys, really appreciate it!

I still have plenty of models for sale, my DIMA collection list is up-to-date so please take a look!

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X