When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

5: 1/400 scale models for sale, all mint but no boxes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale 5: 1/400 scale models for sale, all mint but no boxes...

Hi all,

I've got the following for sale; all are 1/400 and in mint condition but I no longer have the boxes. The only reason I'm disposing of them is that I "upgauged" to 1/200 for each.
    1. Hogan ANA 747-281B JA8175 (rare model) asking $80
    2. Aeroclassics Singapore Airlines A310-324 9V-STF asking $50
    3. Aeroclassics Continental black Contrails/meatball livery 707-324C N67333 asking $50
    4. Aeroclassics Continental Golden Jet (Thunderbird) livery 707-321C N17322 asking $50
    5. Aeroclassics Continental Golden Jet (Thunderbird) livery 720-024B N57201 asking $50
    Estimated shipping for each $15 USPS Priority Mail so it's got a tracking # and insurance (if it goes over I won't ask for more). If you feel "safer" I am willing to list on eBay for an extra $5 to cover my guestimated listing fee, just understand in doing that there could be the chance that somebody else nabs the model before you do. My eBay seller name is "cathay747" if you want to look and see I have a 100% rating if that's good enough for you to go on.

Cheers!
    Mark

Bottom Ad

Collapse
Working...
X