No announcement yet.

Missing Models / Changes / Errors Request Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model ID 2025 Varig MD11 World Cup colours needs an update please (and consequently possibly ALL models bearing same colours/registartion in all scales)...this is NOT the World Cup 1994 colours, but the 1998 colours ! Thanks for updating.

Comment

• Speedbird 001
      Speedbird 001 commented
      Editing a comment
      I would recommend, you Google it yourself....you will come to the same result.
      I just try to help Fixing Errors....you can check a.net too. You will find many things confirming what I told you (see also my remarks below)

• Speedbird 001
      Speedbird 001 commented
      Editing a comment
      They write 1994 on the tail as that was the last title won by them back in 1998 when they reveleaed the new colours....

• Speedbird 001
      Speedbird 001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Check this for example....I simply know that it is like I say but possible this will back my comment enough for you.

http://www.flugzeugbilder.de/search4...ype=reg&srng=2

• Originally posted by Speedbird 001 View Post
    Model ID 2025 Varig MD11 World Cup colours needs an update please (and consequently possibly ALL models bearing same colours/registartion in all scales)...this is NOT the World Cup 1994 colours, but the 1998 colours ! Thanks for updating.
    No, that is incorrect, sorry. The World Cup 1994 plane was a DC10 (PP-VMD if not mistaken).
    The MD11's that carried World Cup colours from Varig, are the PP-VPP in 1998 and PP-VTI in 2006.

Comment

• Speedbird 001
      Speedbird 001 commented
      Editing a comment
      Still seems not updated....can someone please look at it again. It is minor mistake, but still I think we all try making it happen that DB is as accurate as possible.

• Hello, Just noticed an error on model ID# 66893. Reg# should be C-GNDI (not C-GNDZ). Also, as mentioned in post#82 of this thread, on model ID6738, the reg# suppose to be C-FYKZ (not C-FKYZ).

Comment

• waffle
      waffle commented
      Editing a comment
      6738 is not correct Id number 66893 has been corrected.

• 9Y-ISA
      9Y-ISA commented
      Editing a comment
      My apologies regarding model id6738. What I meant to say was the model should be C-FYKX (not C-FKYX).

• Hi,

Can you please change the logos of El Al in the following link to the one that the 737 has? (It's the newer logo)

http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/...7cb3601b72143f

Thanks.
    --

Comment

• waffle
      waffle commented
      Editing a comment
      Fixed. 6/15

• The link to waffle pictures on http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/db/model/67239 are broken
    turkish airlines 727 inflight

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
      fleetlordatvar commented
      Editing a comment
      what timing, i was looking at this & found the same error.

• waffle
      waffle commented
      Editing a comment
      Photos deleted.

• Bavaria BAC 1-11 500, D-AMUC, 70ies colours, Herpa 524810 is missing.
    http://www.diecastaircraftforum.com/...iew-36525.html

Thanks for updating.

Comment

• waffle
      waffle commented
      Editing a comment
      Model Added 6/15

• Just looking at model id# 26114 and 64919. These might be duplicates.

Comment

• Hi Waffle, I meant you will change the El Al logo the the other one, the new one, not the old one. Thanks.
      --

Comment

• Please can you update the JC Wings 1:200 A300-600 Korean with the right registration?

Airline: Korean Air
        Aircraft Frame: Airbus Industries A300B4-622R
        Aircraft Registration: HL7241
        Manufacturer: JC Wings
        Manufacturer Part Number: JC2KALXXX
        DIMA ID: 22816

Thank you

Comment

• waffle
          waffle commented
          Editing a comment
          Updated 7/24

• Hi, the registration for this item is incorrect, it should be N361VA (not 631). Thanks!

Airline: Virgin America
        Aircraft Frame: Airbus A320
        Aircraft Registration: N361VA
        Manufacturer: Aeroclassics
        Manufacturer Part Number: ACN361VA
        DIMA ID: 68911

Comment

• The new release Aeroclassics company made ​​mistakes in the registration number on the aircraft IL-18 Air Koryo. Please, specify it in the database. Il-8 P-835D !!! correct letter should be
          DiMA ID #: 69139
          DiMA ID #: 69133
          --

Comment

• waffle
            waffle commented
            Editing a comment
            Fixed 9/5...

• Photos for Model ID# 16571
          Attached Files

Comment

• 9Y-ISA
            9Y-ISA commented
            Editing a comment
            Disregard...I forgot about the upload your photos on the actual model page, so I used that.

• Hey guys, I was wondering. If I want to update a picture of a model in the database that I've already submitted pictures of, is there a way I can delete the old pictures and put newer better quality photos in their place?
          --

Cloud Services Admin/Collector since 2006

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            i was curious if you tried to upload the better pics?

• FireAngelZero
            FireAngelZero commented
            Editing a comment
            Not yet fleet, the reason is because I uploaded pictures to the model AM4AMX002, or the Aeromexico 767-200 in the Skyteam livery. when I took the original photos I was working with a 5 megapixel camera... Since then I upgraded to a Note 3 with a 13 Megapixel camera. So I wanted to replace the photos I took with the better quality photos. But at the same time I don't want to just put tons of pictures from the same jet online.

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            despite the higher Megapixel count, verify the resolution is actually higher than the original pics.

• http://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com/db/model/68987

... will be released with additional "Siegerflieger" titles, see http://herpa.de/collect/(S(k1szamnt5...ress=1&thumb=1

Comment

• You can re-upload them if you want. I'm going to enhance the model submit and photo upload this week so you can give us more notes.
            --

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X