Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on Collection Print function

Hi,
    For the past few days I have been unable to create the pdf file that is generated by the collection print function.
    The task starts normally then the message "mPDF error: IMAGE Error (https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com...ogos/albums/): Error parsing image file - image type not recognised, and not supported by GD imagecreate" appears at the bottom of the progress window.
    The little 'whirly' wheel continues to whirl next to the "Creating PDF..." line. I have done this job regularly as I have updated my collection so I know I have to be patient and the pdf doesn't happen immediately but after a couple of hours I'm guessing something has gone wrong.
    Is it me or is there a problem you can fix?
    Thanks,
    Dave
    Screenshot of my Print Collection progress window.
    --
    Dave

No response from Admin and the problem still persists for me. I've tried several different browsers to see if that helps but no difference.
    Still getting "mPDF error: IMAGE Error (https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com...ogos/albums/): Error parsing image file - image type not recognised, and not supported by GD imagecreate"

Anybody else having the same problem or is it just me?
    --
    Dave

Comment

Print works fine on our test profile. Generally a faulty print by a user means they have some odd characters in their collection description. In you normal non printed collection list do you see any images missing from either logos or images of the models/
      --

Comment

Also turn off logos in your configuration and see if it prints, if so then it is a logo issue and we have to track it down.
        --

Comment

Thanks for the response. I'll try your suggestions and let you know.
          I'm not worried about having logos!
          --
          Dave

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X