When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Website problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ops Manager View Post

The menu has no bearing if you are logged in or not, i hope to add some minimal menu items in the upper right this weekend

Now can you access the rest of your collection through the system? ie collect and your trade lists?

Yes that seems to be fine. I still can't add models into my Wish list though. That doesn't seem to be working.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian Strano View Post

Yes that seems to be fine. I still can't add models into my Wish list though. That doesn't seem to be working.
      Where/how are you adding models to your want list, i've tested it all and seems to be working just fine. can you give me the exact steps that are causing the error please?
      --

Comment

Originally posted by Ops Manager View Post

Where/how are you adding models to your want list, i've tested it all and seems to be working just fine. can you give me the exact steps that are causing the error please?
        It seems to be working now, don't worry. Many thanks

Comment

Bottom Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X