When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on DiMa....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not updated photos...just new ones added as new models are introduced.

Comment

• AvGeek
      AvGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi IndyJets,

Yes, it's nice to have photos in the database. But my biggest concern is that most people only come here for the database. We have a very nice site with forums, yet they prefer to post in the forums of Wings900 and DA.C, and I find that difficult to understand.

• I must admit I also use DIMA mostly for the database, which is the best on the internet as far as I know. But I simply don't see a reason to post the same stuff on 3 different forums, DAC and 400SH are enough for me...

Comment

• AvGeek
      AvGeek commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Mark22,

Personally, I've seen too many ''broken'' site features at DA.C

• I've been here for just over 3 weeks and interacted with only 3 members on the forums. This site is very quiet, sadly I see no reason to login on a daily basis.

Comment

• I have sent a correction regarding a model in the database few months ago. No reply and no update noted. Although the database is an interesting source of data, there is no point in participating if the remarks are not taken into account.

Comment

• Maybe it's only about trade?

Comment

• One thing that is really annoying is the amount of adverts. I totally understand the reason behind adverts and that this site is free, but 4 different adverts all on one page?

And sometimes they even overlap content, or the entire page.

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            its the cost of it being free to us, they can be easy to tune out as we do it to billboards & other ads on blds

• AvGeek
            AvGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            I know, I just feel it's too much adverts per page.

• We need a staff member/s that login at least once a day. I've reported a post on the 09/01/2022 and nothing is done about it. Why bother to flag anything when no one is around to check reports? Sorry, but I will not waste my time again.

The same can be said for posting on this thread.

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
            fleetlordatvar commented
            Editing a comment
            not enough activity to log in everyday, all b/c of hissy fits by emotional HS girly clicks that refuse to leave dac

• AvGeek
            AvGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            Sorry, but no spam should be allowed.

• AvGeek
            AvGeek commented
            Editing a comment
            I fail to see how the following post https://www.diecastmodelaircraft.com...9030#post69030 is relevant to the subject of that thread or this site.

That said, it's usually new accounts posting spam.

• agree that is spam ... maybe i confused & thought you meant Ads on site
          --

Comment

• There's a continuation of spamming by the same users without them being banned.

Unfortunately for this reason I will no longer make use of DiMA, goodbye.​

Comment

• I just recently came across your site a few months ago.
              It is a very useful tool for managing personal collection and understanding what is out there, for future purchases.

It appears that membership and activity have waned over the past few years.
              Likely, because folks are "busy" or the reality of current world is just too much hardship to spend time and money on collecting model airplanes.

Anyway, I've enjoyed it thus far.

As stated in a few posts, I'm mostly a classic 1:600 scale collector.
              I've had some correspondence with some of the Admins and would like to continue updating the database for all of the Schuco Aviation 1:600 series.

Thanks,
              Chris

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
                fleetlordatvar commented
                Editing a comment
                its always been this slow, ppl refuse to come over from the "popular" site for personal & IMO childish reason.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X