When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on DiMa....

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love DIMA database and I use it a lot. Lately I noticed I am not able to creat a PDF with my collection any more. After clicking on "print" the PDF starts a looping and never finishes it making impossible to save my collection in my computer. In windows 10 desktop machine.

Comment

• Ops Manager
      Ops Manager commented
      Editing a comment
      Try turning off logos in your print preferences, if the PDF gets created, let me know. Chances are its a bad logo that causes the PDF to fail.

• Originally posted by Santos View Post
    I love DIMA database and I use it a lot. Lately I noticed I am not able to creat a PDF with my collection any more. After clicking on "print" the PDF starts a looping and never finishes it making impossible to save my collection in my computer. In windows 10 desktop machine.
    This function requires Adobe Acrobat Reader. I hade the same issue. Everything normalized after Adobe Reader was installed.
    --

Comment

• Sadly it didn´t work out. And I already have adobe reader.

Comment

• Fixed format for printing is much worse now then before. My personal opinion.
        --

Comment

• This site is my most appreciated web page. I hope that the PDF program is fixed soon so that collections can be archived on hard drive. Otherwise it is hard to find fault with the site. Many thanks to the OPS manager.

Comment

• The database is very useful and I'm glad we have such of a tool, I just would like to have a better system to interact with other members, like chatting or contact each other.
            I would like also to see better ways see which models are available for trade, for example shoot or receive messages from the ones who is tradding the models I have listed as want.
            We seem to be a hudge community, so why don't have a page of the most wanted models to have here and help us convince the manufacturers to produce those or make our community interact more?
            just some ideas from my mind.

Thank you.

Nicollas

Comment

• Massanger working or not?

Comment

• It'd be cool to have new features in the collection tab (like the ones on the old DA.C one) pie charts showing the distribution of airlines you have, aircraft types/manufacturers ect in your collection.
                Also, total market value shown, as well as the price you paid for your collection showing the difference between the two values.
                Adding photos to a custom model and adding it into your collection tab.

Comment

• I love the DIMA database and the possibility of downloading my collection in a PDF file.

Another thing I love on the database is the possibility of marking a model as "wish", "for sale" etc. This helps us a lot. The link to ebay and wafflecollectible.com stores are very helpful as well.

My complain: certain models just announced aren´t updated on the database and normally the 400SH club models are regulary on that list.

Comment

• i like how the dastabe works its clean and easy to use

what i don't like is that when im trying look at someone trading list at the trade place it say to me this: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by models.airline LIMIT 0, 250' at line 1111

the anyoing thing is that it do not tell me how to fix it and it have been like this now for some what of time.
                    any one know how to fix?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1/400collector View Post
                      i like how the dastabe works its clean and easy to use

what i don't like is that when im trying look at someone trading list at the trade place it say to me this: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'order by models.airline LIMIT 0, 250' at line 1111

the anyoing thing is that it do not tell me how to fix it and it have been like this now for some what of time.
                      any one know how to fix?
                      Can you tell me the URL/Page where you are seeing that please? Thanks!
                      --

Comment

• Fixed, the user had a bad character in their user name.
                      --

Comment

• 1/400collector
                        1/400collector commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i dont know still do not work for me

• 1/400collector You need to tell me what page you are having this issue on.
                      --

Comment

• This site is almost perfect, but we need more posts (active members).

Comment

• I gree. One thing that could be improved is more frequent updates of photos in the database, especially Aeroclassics. I've submitted several photos, but none have been used.

Comment

• fleetlordatvar
                            fleetlordatvar commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Don't see the reason for most pics to be updated... a small % need replacement pics due to focus or low rez

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X